Appletini Photography IS OPEN and excited to see our friends again. As a small business owner these times have come with many challenges. Also, as a small business owner, I love a good challenge! I got right to working making the studio safe. It’s been a great time to reflect on what was not working and refocus on the things that matter the most. One thing is clear, my passion for capturing the love and joy of growing families remains and is stronger than ever.
Parents trusting me to capture their family memories and now to keep them safe during the pandemic is a job I take very seriously. I am committed to the CDC guidelines and will continue to follow along as changes are made. I have worked hard during quarantine to put all recommended procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Below you will find a full list.
One thing that quarantine has shined a light on – it’s not the material things we miss, it’s the people and connections that we crave. I am chomping at the bit to capture those connections again. Our booking calendar is open and we feel safe getting back to business!
Happy Summer to all and we hope to see you soon,
COVID19 Studio Changes
• Indoor sessions will be for Baby’s First Year Club only (newborn to cake smash), the Camera Room door will remain closed.
• Remaining sessions will take place outside. Our studio has 2 rooms and outdoor portrait clients will still have the use of our air-conditioned waiting room, water bottles, and bathroom.
• We also have the option to meet in one of Bucks County’s beautiful parks. We will travel to Tyler State Park, Core Creek Park, the Yardley Canal, or Washington’s Crossing Park for no additional fee.
• Image Reveal appointments will be spaced apart with the maximum of 15 people in our space per day.
• I will wear a mask and practice as much social distancing as possible. Clients having their portraits captured will not need to wear a mask.
• The studio will be cleaned after each client. All high touch surfaces wiped down and floors cleaned daily. A new air filtration system with medical grade HEPA filter has been added.
• Extra hand washing station added to the camera room. All clients will be asked to wash their hands upon arrival.
• Hand Sanitizer is available around each room and with us on outdoor sessions.
• In the studio we removed all excess backdrop, props and toys so proper sanitation can continue.
• All blankets, wraps, and props that are in the Camera Room during your session will be sanitized, regardless of use.
• My family will remain distant from public places until Bucks County is in the green 30 days. My husband has always worked from home and we have chosen to not send the kids to summer camp. After learning how convenient Instacart is I don’t even plan to grocery shop.